THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 8, 2010

Anyone else feel like a creep trying to talk to strangers?

1. Sure did :)

2. I talked to a lady to take our picture, a painter, a guitar player, and a security guard. The painter was mean and didn't want to talk. Or maybe my Spanish was just that bad he couldn't understand me. The guitar player was awesome though, he told me all about how Spanish guitars are different from acoustic. Did yo
u know they don't have any metal strings?

3. We did, even though it's really easy to slip into English so I had to catch myself a few times!

4. Hayley and I and a random child chilling in front of the fountain in La Plaza de Oriente. I thought this fountain was gorgeous and this was where I met the guitar player!


I am in love with the parks in Spain. These were Los Jardines del Cabo Noval. I think they really encourage people to get out into the street and enjoy the city.

After the main part of the walk we decided to head up to El Templo de Debod which was given to Spain as a thank-you present from Egypt for helping them save some other ruins. It was a little strange walking through a building that had been shipped to Spain stone by stone but I did enjoy the hieroglyphs and of course the palm trees!


0 comments: