THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yes I would love to spend an hour and a half riding the train to get home.

1. Megan and I wandered a bit but eventually found all of our destinations.
2. Yes we conversed with the locals. The two people on the train were a riot! I learned that apparently eating cream (like most people in Spain do) makes you a little more well-endowed. I may have learned more than I bargained for.
3. We did speak us some good spanish. There was a bit more silence than there would have normally been...
4.
Hello image of majesticity. Felipe IV apparently died in battle and his statue engulfed in shadows is the best foreground for the Palacio Real in the background.

I was taking a cue from the other tourists around me (mostly Asians) at the fence of the Palacio Real. If only I could scale the wall and "kill the beast" to get in!

After a few hours of no success in finding un aseo (not even the public library would let me use one. Public? I think not). At the Principe Pio station I happened to glance down the escalator and saw the best sign I ever could see. Thus Megan and I briskly walked and I finally had success!

0 comments: