THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm seeing double





1. Yes
2. Yes and to a few people I didn't want to speak to (aka men old enough to be my father and scary homeless guy with dreadlocks).
3. Sure did! Only a couple of slip ups!
4. First photo:
I don't know if you can tell but the reason Riley looks so distressed is this guy was sporting a mullet with a ponytail in the back. I still can't get over how well the guys dress here but how gross their hair can be. That is one fad I'm hoping does not make its way over to North America.
Second:I loved this little flower shop we found. It had such a cute ambiance!
Third:
We got to see the real sweeper man statue! The best part was recreating our original photo our first day in Spain. See if you can guess which one is a live man.

0 comments: