THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Walking through Literature

1. Yes we arrived everywhere, whether all the locations were open or not is another story.
2. But of course! How else would I buy me some food?
3. Claro. Just love trying to communicate my thoughts using broken Spanish and amazing charades skills.
4.

Well first off this mural on the wall of the building was really cool to see, it just looks like a continuation of the city. However what is more funny is the fact that we had amazing trouble locating this mural and thought that it may have been torn down. Note to us: turn around and use your eyes.

Hayley likes to strut her stuff out front of the governmental-type building (I think-doesn't it look official?). Everywhere we go it's like ANTM.

My Spanish boyfriend found in the alley leading to the restaurant with the tile murals of the different Spanish cities. I love how they even graffiti holes in walls here!

0 comments: