THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 15, 2010

You are a peach.

 1. Since it was Carnaval I dressed up as a follower and did exactly that. We went as a probably-too-big group and I was led. So. Maestra, if you say that I had reached all destinations it is certainly so.
2. I did. Well the first couple of strangers I basically "holla"ed at them but they got my meaning. Apparently I have some sort of radioactive bag that kills my bono. So I did speak to two different workers, so that I could get a new one that worked properly.
3. Funny you should ask. I started out strong. I was at the caboose of the train and I distinctly remember trying to form sentences with Katie and Megan. But. it was cold and windy and all we saw was construction and I do not know how to whine properly in Spanish. Out it came in English. So there you have it. I vow to never do another walk with 11 other girls who speak English quite fluently.

My favorite part of this walk was the Museo do Romanticismo. It was so great and fantastic and free! I have recently found an obsession with Jane Austen and I loved perusing about an old-timey house that had so much history and information. I also liked watching megan and others twirl around in the park, and a little glimpse of what the architecure is like in Barcelona. very droopy dripped. Anyone remember the name??














 
 

0 comments: