THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 16, 2010




1. Si

2. Si, one to buy a pastry (mmm the delicious Spanish version of French toast), one to a homeless lady by a Cathedral, and one to a sales clerk that ripped me off. Seems like a common theme on my walks. We went to this way overpriced market and saw a jam stall. They had taste testers so I went for some wildberry. When its already in my hand the lady is like "Cuesta 50 centimos" En serio? You are going to charge me for half a cracker and some jam? I could buy a loaf of bread for that! Ridiculo.

3. Si, and let me tell you that Rebeccah is a Spanish talking fiend. Turns out when you go with only two people you get a lot more out of it and you practice a lot more Spanish!

4. I loved the houses with the weird windows trying to make it look like there isn't two levels in the house. Very clever. The second picture is me being sad because I really want Mexican food here and that place was all locked up and closed permanently I believe. The third is of the gorgeous balconies you find all over Spain!

0 comments: