THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Blur 56

Done and Done.
1. I have seen every destination/sight to be seen on these two walks.
2. I talked to some strangers. I told a man that we were leaving the metro as well so that he would kindly get his paws of my friend Katie. I also got a new bus pass from a mean ole metro worker woman. etc.
3. I will go with a mas o menos on this one. There was definitely a valiant effort given I daresay.

The first walk was a bit of a dud, if I do say so. But the second (6) was in a beautiful neighborhood and I was loving the paintings and color combinations of the buildings. We also so the oldest restaurant... of something. We will just say in the world. Well, the man decided to smoke in the window because smoking is not allowed inside (a real plus for my dining pleasure.) Speaking of old stuff. I sat in a real old barbershop chair, and behind me is a barber in his barber shop barbering a man's beard.

0 comments: