THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

cinco & seis

1. Yes, we did visit all the stops except the ones that we had already visited
2. Yes, i spoke with several natives (mostly at institute but i'm counting it)
3. I spoke in Spanish for the duration of the paseos, expect when it came to directional debates.
4. I loved the 6th walk, it was in a super cute part of town that we had never visited and it made me realize that there is so much more to see and experience in Madrid. And time is dwindling!!

I had a great time going on these walks, while we were in the Plaza Mayor there was some band from Columbia that was really fun to see and hear. There was something different about Madrid this weekend. The streets were crowded with all the people that have come out of their winter hibernation, and I think tourist season has officially opened. It gave me a glimpse of what a true Madrileno summer must be like when the weather is good. I'm beyond excited to enjoy the good weather!

the band from Columbia

a cool mural + Hayley and Megan

the Plaza de Villa

0 comments: