THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

El último.

1. Sí sí sí.
2. Por supuesto. One conversation was with an adorable old grandpappy who wanted me to snag a picture of him and his mujer, whom he later told me is from France.
3. Sííííííííííííííí.

4.  Herrrr ya go.
I looooved the buildings on this street. Every thing was muy elegante y fancy-nancy and all, and it just felt like a classier part of town.
Then Katí y yo purchased a mango-coco-fresa smoothie....great life decision.
Also we saw the Temple of Debod and surrounding park area, which was marvelous. The sun was out, the people were frolicking, the birds were singing, the couples were snogging.....really, fun was had by all.
Funny story occurred on the train ride home: after spending hours in line at Chamartin station to get our Eurail reservations, we were so stoked to be heading home. We had some lovely conversation and I did a sudoku puzzle to pass the time. All was well, until we reach La Garena stop (the closest one to Alcalá). Some crazy hombre started waving his hands and saying "hallo, hallo, HALLO", and I, thinking I was being sly, replied in Spanish "no entiendo, blah blah". But alas, brilliant plan was foiled when he said "I heard you speaking English". Shucks. Then I ignored him and he hit on Katí for the whole 10 minute ride to Alcalá, begging her to let him call her sometime. We literally jumped off the train and all but ran away, until we recognized some black suited men in front of us as the missionaries, so we awkwardly ran up to them. What a day. 

0 comments: