THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The last of them!

1. Yes we did. Hallelujah!
2. Por supuesto
3. Claro
4. This is the prettiest and most fancy Mickey D's I have ever been in in my life. I'm sensing a McDonald's theme in my posts...

Hello awesome church. I'm not quite sure how exactly this place works, because I'm not sure what part is the church, however it is still cool.

Just Adri shaking her thing in the mirrors at the place where we got the most delicious smoothie of my life! Note to self: mango, strawberry and coconut is DIVINE!


So sidenote/funny story: Going home (later at night because of our ticket-buying fiasco, but that's another story) Megan and I encountered this man from South Africa who felt the need to talk to us (darn those English-speaking Africans who we can't play dumb with or ignore!). This man could not take a hint that I DID NOT WANT TO HAVE COFFEE WITH HIM (what part of I can't hang out alone or date people while on my program or I don't drink coffee do you not understand man?). And he also did not understand that in order to talk on the phone you need to have one, which I don't (at least that's what he thinks). So Meg and I high-tailed it out of there and seeing salvation ahead (in missionary form) decided to talk to these elders that we do not know and probably thought we were creepy weird BYU girls. Probably one of the most awkward conversations in Spanish yet. Sorry missionaries-I was not trying to hit on you, merely trying to escape the grasps of the creeper Afican.

0 comments: