THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Last Madrid Walk! Que lastima!

1. Yup. All the sights were seen, especially easy as it only covered one street.
2. I forgot to go out of my way to talk to people, but if I remember correctly I did have some brief natural interaction with 2 or 3 native.
3. Yes sir. We did great on this one.

4. Adri, Hayley and I went on this walk together. It was SUCH a glorious day, I couldn't have asked for more. We stopped in at a super cute internet cafe, and were tempted so much by the fruit smoothies that we caved. It was a piece of heaven, and worth every centavo of the 3.95 price tag. We made it to the Plaza de Espana, and I actually wish we could have had more time to explore the surrounding streets. I had a great time and was more than happy to have the excuse to be out and about in the sun.


Plaza de Espana was such a romantic spot, we had to contribute what we could.

Monument to our very own Cervantes

Haha. Super awkward candid shot.

0 comments: