THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

..And we became instant friends








1. Pues si
2. We have people's emails even
3. Venga si
4. Here we have Meredit and her asian friend that thought she must have looked like someone famous, because he asked to take a picture of her. I loved the banco Banesto, reminded me of good old Gringotts. Obligatory pic with the art that was pretty sweet.
This was probably the most fun I've had on a walk thus far. I saved the best pic for last, here we have our new friend(email and all) jimmy. He came up to us as we were looking for one of the banks, and gentlemen that he is asked us if we were lost. He then proceeded to basically tell us his life story and took us around the neighborhood. He introduced us to his Egyptian friend that owns a souvenir shop (and let's just say I can get you a great deal on a Matador outfit). We have new friends all over the financial district. Don't be surprised if either Riley, Meredit, or I start ditching on excursions to hang out with our new posse.

0 comments: