THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 1, 2010

Bet yer bottom dollar

1. We saw all of our intended sites, many of which I had already seen. It says a lot that we can marvel at bank buildings, no?
2. Throughout the course of the hours in Madrid I did speak to some strangers. Some of conversations were quite hasty and short, as they should be.
3.We spoke Spanish, and daresay that we did quite a good job of it.
4...
     The spy the weasel and the tart. what do they all have in common? They use the post office. and what a glorious post office it is
     One of the first buildings, if not the first was decorated beautifully with fat stone faces. I love me some fat faces.
     Through the course of the walk, everyone took their turn in taking a spill and my turn happened to be a step into nasty cig water.

It was a beautiful day and the company was mighty fine. It started out perfectly with the sight of Chubaka in the plaza, this led to many vocal imitations, which were right on spot if I do say so myself. Jazz musicians played in the streets and we danced in our sultry way and entranced the men. Much coveting went on when we passed the ridiculously overpriced Haagen Dazs, but we did not give in. We climbed a tree, and not once did I think about finances. Except for when I gave that scammer a Euro.

0 comments: