THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

El estacion del tren tiene mi amor

1. Si
2. Yes and if you are looking for proof look below.
3. I wouldn't have it any other way.
4.

Hello street of awesomness. This calle had some of my favorite buildings in Madrid and was so awesome to just cruise up and down the streets.

These men were kind enough to tell us what was up with the building they were guarding and about one of their Texan friends (yeah we totally know her because we're from the US too!). After before I'm pretty sure I heard me some kissing noises (Proof that we hot...or they just love the American girls).

Rebecca and I risked our lives crossing the street very late and left Meg and Haley in the dust. Then we celebrated our victory by dancing for them across the busy intersection.

Funny story of this walk: Well it's not exactly that funny, but rather intensely passionate. Man with the beautiful eyes me and Meg met on our way in to the train station. "Will you attend an economics lecture in Spanish and vote for this one man?" he whispered delicately into my ear. "Will you be there to enchant me with those deep blues?" I affectionately replied. "Para ti, claro." he muttered, his voice dripping with something that can only be described as overwhelming joy. You are all invited to our wedding, aka: celebration of love.

0 comments: