THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Había cuatro personas, come el numero del paseo

1. Los destinos: absolutamente!
2. Los desconocidos: sí, es la verdad :)
3. El Español: más o menos; nos daría "10" por esfuerzo (creo que esta frase ha estado perdido en la traducción... discúlpame)
4. Las fotos mejores:


Group: Well that's weird, it doesn't look at all convex to me.
*moment later* "Oh, maybe they meant the curved
building across the street... " ^_^

Ministry of Education. It's pretty darn cool 'cuz
1) Ministry of ANYTHING makes me think of Harry Potter,
and 2) Because if I had a door like this on my office, I would think better too.

Nos gusta helado... muchísimo!

Interesting story, sheesh, many come to mind, but I still think my favorite moment was when--after several minutes of staring at the BBVA building trying to figure out how anyone could even possibly think "convex" when they saw it--we realized that the real building was across the street. It was a really big, really curved building. Go figure. :P

0 comments: